This course has been designed to provide employees with an understanding about bullying and harassment in the workplace, the type of behaviour that should be avoided and what employees can do if bullying or harassment is occurring in their workplace.
The course features:
- Adaptics – e3’s unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- the types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- how to identify bullying and harassment
- your responsibilities, and
- what to do if you or your co-workers are being bullied or harassed
This module will take an estimated 60 minutes to complete.