National Quality Standard
Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
|6||Engage in professional learning|
This course has been designed to provide employees with an understanding about bullying and harassment in the workplace, the type of behaviour that should be avoided and what employees can do if bullying or harassment is occurring in their workplace.
The course features:
- Adaptics – e3’s unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- the types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- how to identify bullying and harassment
- your responsibilities, and
- what to do if you or your co-workers are being bullied or harassed
Suitable for early childhood education and care professionals at all stages of their careers. This module will take an estimated one hour to complete.
Completing Bullying and Harassment for Employees will contribute 1 hour of NESA registered PD addressing 7.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
This course is not available as a part of a standard Learning Hub Annual Subscription that is hosted on an external platform or Learning Management System. If you have any questions or would like to purchase this module for an external platform, please contact the ECA Learning Hub via phone on 1800 356 900 or email.