This course will provide workers with an understanding of how to fulfil their duty of care to help maintain the health and safety of the workplace.
After completing this course you will understand:
- work, health and safety (WHS) responsibilities, which are otherwise referred to as duty of care responsibilities, at each level of the workplace, and
- your responsibilities as a worker.
You’ll also gain a practical understanding of how you are required to fulfil these responsibilities.
The course features:
- Adaptics – e3’s unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This module takes an estimated 30 minutes to complete.