National Quality Standard
|QA1||Educational program and practice|
|QA2||Children’s health and safety|
Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
|1||Know students and how they learn|
|4||Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments|
|6||Engage in professional learning|
|7||Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community|
This course will provide workers with an understanding of how to fulfil their duty of care to help maintain the health and safety of the workplace.
After completing this course you will understand:
- work, health and safety (WHS) responsibilities, which are otherwise referred to as duty of care responsibilities, at each level of the workplace, and
- your responsibilities as a worker.
You’ll also gain a practical understanding of how you are required to fulfil these responsibilities.
The course features:
- Adaptics – e3’s unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
Suitable for early childhood education and care workers at all stages of their careers. This module will take an estimated one hour to complete.
This course is not available as a part of a standard Learning Hub Annual Subscription that is hosted on an external platform or Learning Management System. If you have any questions or would like to purchase this module for an external platform, please contact the ECA Learning Hub via phone on 1800 356 900 or email.