This module has been developed to help educators build and strengthen partnerships with families on an ongoing basis, taking into account different circumstances and settings.
The module includes video interviews with educators from three service types:
- long day care
- family day care
- outside school hours care.
Whichever part of the children’s education and care sector you work in, this module will provide helpful information, ideas and opportunities for reflection.
The module will provide you with an understanding of:
- what is desirable in relationships between educators and families
- how each educator-family relationship is unique
- why the child’s wellbeing is the focus of the relationship
- how different service types approach partnerships with families.
This module will take an estimated 60 minutes to complete.