Everyday routines and transitions play a significant role within the lives of children and the adults who work with and care for them. Routines are a part of our daily lives and they support us to live successfully within the communities to which we belong.
As you engage with the ideas in the module you will be encouraged to consider routines and transitions and how they are – or can be – experienced, enhanced and used in your own context.
After completing this module, you will be equipped to start thinking about routines and transitions as:
- a significant part of each day
- valuable building blocks for establishing and supporting relationships
- times that support play and engagement
- important in developing a strong sense of wellbeing, and
- rich in opportunities for both teaching and learning.
Suitable for early childhood education and care professionals at all stages of their careers.
This module will take an average of one hour to complete.
This module is available as a part of an ECA Learning Hub Annual Subscription – get access to all modules and on-demand webinars for a single flat-fee. To learn more, click here.
Watch the trailer for this module below.