This module has been developed to provide a clear guide to the role of the certified supervisor and the responsibilities of an educator taking on this position.
The module features:
- Information drawn from the National Law and Regulations
- Interactive learning
- Reflective questions
- ECA’s guide to Developing your own certified supervisor agreement.
The module will explain clearly:
- The role of the certified supervisor
- The meaning of being in ‘day-to-day charge’ of the service
- How to select an appropriate certified supervisor
- How to document your decision-making process.
Once you’ve finished the module, you’ll be able to download and save:
- your answers to the reflective questions
- ECA’s guide to Developing your own certified supervisor agreement
- a certificate of completion.
This module will take an estimated 15 minutes to complete.