National Quality Standard
|QA1||Educational program and practice|
|QA7||Leadership and service management|
Vision and philosophy are essential components for the operation of settings. A shared vision and philosophy within a setting are integral to the achievement of an Exceeding and yet these components are not always understood by educators and managers.
The module aims to study the meaning of vision and philosophy and explore how a vision and philosophy is used within early and middle childhood settings.
The module will address the components of vision and philosophy at a number of levels including;
- Developing understandings of vision and philosophy with links to the National Quality Framework;
- Theoretical perspectives on vision and philosophy;
- Step by step guidance on leading the development of vision and philosophy
- Practical application of the theory, understandings, and guidance on vision and philosophy;
- Case study descriptions and videos;
- Resources that support the implementation of the guidance offered in the module.