National Quality Standard
|QA1||Educational program and practice|
|QA5||Relationships with children|
|QA6||Collaborative partnerships with families and communities|
Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
|3||Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning|
|5||Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning|
This course elaborates on how documenting and assessing children’s learning helps educators gain a deeper understanding of children’s interests, strengths and abilities. It also explains how educators can use this knowledge to support and extend children’s learning.
In this course, you will:
- learn about the purpose of documenting children’s learning
- uncover common myths about documentation
- discover how to save time and make documentation more effective
- find out how to use documentation within your planning
- explore the practices and philosophies of 2 services.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes