About the ECA Leadership Program
ECA developed the Leadership Program, including the Leadership Capability Framework, in conjunction with the sector to meet the professional needs of leaders in early childhood education and care (ECEC) environments. The Leadership Program was created in response to consistent feedback from the ECEC sector requesting in-depth leadership resources.
We also felt it was important to create the first benchmark leadership framework, to solidify our strengths and demonstrate best practice in leadership.
It has taken ECA, in consultation with the sector, five years to create this tailor-made Leadership Program. It has been designed to work for both aspiring and well-established leaders currently working in ECEC.
By ensuring the program is short, self-paced and self-directed, the ECA Leadership Program directly caters for busy sector staff with limited time. The program’s driving principle works on a strengths-based approach, looking at what you do well and areas you might need to further develop. That is, this program provides you with an opportunity to take an ‘audit’ of yourself, your team and your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses to ultimately improve outcomes for all children in your care.
When you register, you will have access to:
- seven online professional development training modules and additional webinars for twelve months
- an ECA Leadership Program folder containing the hardcopy Leadership Capability Framework and a ‘how-to’ guide with suggestions on how to make the most of the Framework
- an online forum and closed Facebook group where you will be able to join our leadership professional development community and gain peer support from other directors, managers and team leaders undertaking the program
- the opportunity to develop your own Personalised Professional Learning Plan relevant to your individual work environment
- respected leaders within the sector who can provide tailored feedback (optional) on your Personalised Professional Learning Plan
- an ECA Leadership Program completion certificate.
The ECA Leadership Program will take approximately three months to complete. You will have access to the course materials, forum, and additional resources for twelve months from the day of signing. Additionally, Early Childhood Australia is always available to discuss aspects of the course and support your learning throughout the program via phone or email.
|ECA Learning Hub Subscriber||$449|
|ECA Member + ECA Learning Hub Subscriber||$399|
|Bulk Purchases (five or more)||$399|
Contact Early Childhood Australia customer service on 1800 356 900 (free call in Australia) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to the ECA Leadership Program.
When you purchase the ECA Leadership Program, you agree to the Early Childhood Australia Leadership Program Terms and Conditions, available here.
End of Financial Year Sale ends 11.59pm (AEST) 30 June 2019.