Early Childhood Australia (ECA) is always on the lookout for new subject matter experts to develop education and care content for our online learning materials, as well as professional learning quality assurance reviewers. While we are fortunate to have an established and accomplished list of subject matter experts, authors and reviewers, we are always looking for new talent and accept expressions of interest for accomplished and aspiring subject matter experts and quality reviewers.
Subject matter experts
Early Childhood Australia delivers online professional learning through the ECA Learning Hub. The ECA Learning Hub is an online platform that offers professional learning for educators and other professionals working with children. The ECA Learning Hub contains online learning modules, webinars and other video-and text-based resources designed to support learners in the acquisition of knowledge and skills that lead to improvements in pedagogical practices.
Being a subject matter expert of ECA might include being interviewed on film, delivering a recorded webinar or authoring content for an interactive learning module. We are currently on the lookout for Subject Matter Experts (SME) and authors and as such we are taking expressions of interest. Please complete the form below to express your interest. We link our SME’s area of expertise to upcoming online learning; we will be in contact if an opportunity arises.
- Sound understanding of the work and practices of early and middle childhood services and schools or of another relevant field of expertise
- Good level of confidence in public speaking
- Experience in developing professional learning and/or authoring publications.
Early Childhood Australia (ECA) is dedicated to creating professional learning that is meaningful, transformative and demonstrates best practice in early and middle childhood pedagogy. In order to achieve this we need experienced educators and education and care leaders to review and quality assure our online learning module content. We are currently on the lookout for quality reviewers and are taking expressions of interest. To apply as a quality reviewer, please complete and email the form below. Once we receive the completed form we will review the details provided and if any upcoming quality assurance review work matches your experience; we will be in contact.
- Experience working within or leading an education and care service, preschool or kindergarten
- Thorough knowledge of the National Quality Framework, including the National Law and Regulation, National Quality Standard as well as approved learning frameworks
- Diploma or degree level qualification in early or middle childhood.